Friday, 24 June 2016

It is all for the greater good

We have a plan. We also have an action plan. Step 1. Step 2. Step 3. And this is how my life is going to be. But then comes a moment when the cards begin to fall out. Your plan begins to fade away slowly and gradually. Before you know that it is falling out so that you can keep it from breaking, it is half dead. May be it was your dream plan with no back up and you were quite sure that it will go well like all the other ones till now. But it doesn't. And you have no choice but to accept the fact and move on.

You must move on. The show must go on. This has happened to me. And it has left me confused what to do now. Because of the circumstances, things somehow did not fall in place and my dream plan failed. I always believed that I am excellent at planning, for all my plans till now were bang on. If not perfect, they never ever disappointed me. They always got executed. But one did not.

So what did I do? Like a normal human being, I was sad. It was like I tasted faliure for the first time. I was unhappy and tried to blame the situation. All in vain.

It cannot always be a cakewalk. It shouldn't even be. Otherwise, you will not appreciate the good times. What I learned is no matter how much ever I avoid or delay accepting it, it is not going to change. Camouflaging is important.

There are going to be hundreds such times when your plan is going to fail. What you do is make a new one.

It is obviously not going to be easy, but it is going to be worth it. Things will fall in place eventually. Your accomplishments will take you to greater heights. Be patient and trust your journey.

Keep Smiling :-)

Mayura Prabhudesai
June 23, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment